Thursday, May 03, 2007

so.

i'm a university graduate! wahhhoooooooo! i convocate on june 6th, you're all invited!

for now, i'm still working at BX and i finally have benefits and a better salary and paid holidays and all that jazz. like real people.

now it's time for me to buy a fabulous car! i am going to the bank next week to be pre-approved and then i'm offfffff baby to the dealerships. call me crazy, or just 'mom', but i want a four door automatic... i'm so done with 2 doors and stick shifts. give me something i can eat a freaking sandwhich with while i drive and let people in the backseat without having to crawl all over the seats. thanks. i actually like jenna's ford focus so much and i might get one of those, also looking at a toyota yaris and a honda civic. all i really want is air conditioning and a cd player. it's really that simple!

i'm excited. i can't wait to have freedom again. i can't wait to go home for lunch sometimes. i can't wait to go to jenna's new house for lunch to see my favorite kids in the world. and go to the mall whenever i want. yesssssssssssssss. i've been such a loser since january. i can't wait to lose my loserness. it's gonna be great.

that's all i gots to say right now.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Congrats!! By the way, I really like my Ford Docus...it sits nice for us short people and is actually not crappy...I was suprised, myself.

Just Me said...

Yes, I apparently called it a docus...stupid d beside the f...

Anonymous said...

wow! university graduate, buying a new car. what's next? saving the world? congratulations!